As many of you know, we temporarily suspended services on March 16 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are happy to announce that we will reopen on Saturday, June 13th!
Caring for our Community-Health and Safety
We value the health and wellness of our community. With the recent emergence of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to take a moment to share with you what we are doing to keep our team and patients healthy.
Santa Rosa Community Acupuncture is following all recommendations made by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) regarding the Coronavirus and is monitoring closely for any updates.
We will start with limited hours before expanding to more regular hours. In order to serve you safely we have made some adjustments. Please check our website, Facebook, or Instagram, and email from Schedulicity, our new appointment system, regularly regarding the status of our hours, operating procedures, and how we may be able to address your unique needs.
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE SCHEDULING YOUR APPOINTMENT
Clinic Standards and Safety
Keeping our clinics clean and sanitized is very important to us. We follow a strict set of guidelines every day to protect our patients’ health.
Our acupuncturists always sanitize their hands between every patient. We disinfect every surface regularly and in the response to the Coronavirus, we have increased cleaning protocols related to high-touch surfaces like door handles, keyboards, counters, chairs, etc. Hand sanitizer is always available at the entrance and at the reception desk.
We will continue to run our trusty Austin Air Purifier. The HEPA technology used in our unit is clinically proven to remove 95% of all pollutants as small as 0.1 microns. The COVID-19 virus is larger than this, at 0.12 microns in size. Our Austin Air ensures an airflow turnover of 5x per hour.We are following strict PPE guidelines and wearing hospital-grade masks. We require that ALL patients wear masks or facial coverings: masks are available for $2 if you forget.
Doing Our Part to Stay Healthy
Health and wellness are the foundation of our clinic. Your acupuncturist will stay home and seek care when they are not feeling well. We ask that you reschedule your treatment when you are feeling sick.
Please call your doctor and reschedule if you have had the following symptoms in the last 2 weeks that you cannot attribute to any other health conditions: cough, shortness of breath, OR at least TWO of the following symptoms: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, vomiting, diarrhea, new loss of taste or smell. When in doubt, wait it out. If you’ve been with anyone having any of the above symptoms or who has tested positive for the COVID virus in the last 2 weeks, please reschedule and contact your physician.
The recommendations and protocols established by the World Health Organization, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, as well as State Health Departments can assist you to make decisions in the best interest of your community.
- All CDC compliant sanitizing procedures are in place.
- Please sign our COVID consent form on your first visit back.
- Masks or facial coverings are required for everyone. They must cover the top of your nose and the bottom of your chin to be effective. If you forget, surgical masks are available for $2.
- We require that ALL patients sanitize hands at the station just inside our entrance.
- Please maintain social distance of 6 feet or more from other patients and keep talking to a bare minimum.
- Please arrive on time, not early or late, in order to help with physical distancing.
- Please do not bring others into the clinic for your appointment.
- We are now BYOB (bring your own blanket), but please leave non-essential items in your vehicle.
- We are very selective with our choice of cleaning agents; however, we recommend that our chemically sensitive patients schedule appointments at the beginning of each shift to minimize sensitivity.
- To ensure safe physical distancing and time to properly sanitize the workspace during the pandemic, we will schedule 4 patients per hour and treatments will last 45 minutes. Every other chair is temporarily deactivated; each active chair will have a number above it. Please seat yourself clockwise, in numerical order.
- When you schedule online, for the time being, all appointments must be prepaid. If you are unable to keep your appointment due to illness, your payment will be refunded.
- In office, we are accepting credit card or check payments as before; cash payments must be exact, we can no longer provide change.
New Financial Policy
Effective immediately, we will be changing our sliding scale to $30-$80 for return visits, and $40-$90 for initial visits. This is necessary to offset increased costs and reduced appointment capacity. If you have not been negatively impacted financially by COVID-19, please consider paying a higher rate on the scale to help us stay in business and continue providing excellent care to our community. We can no longer absorb the costs of missed appointments and late cancellations: going forward, our policy will be strictly enforced and $30 will be charged for missed appointments and cancellations with less than 24 hour notice. Please contact us at (707) 546-4472 or ON OUR WEBSITE if you need an adjustment in the price, as we remain committed to serving our community. In office, we are accepting credit card or check payments as before; cash payments must be exact, we can no longer provide change. We appreciate your continued support!
Monday – Derek – 1pm – 6:00pm
Wednesday/Friday -Derek – 2:30pm – 6:30pm
Saturday – Viola – 10am – 2:30pm