TO OUR SRCA COMMUNITY
WELCOME! WE ARE OPEN!
Due to the corona virus outbreak, our hours of operation are a little more volatile. Please be patient with us while we are formalizing our schedule. For up-to-date hours please access our online scheduling program.
Here Is What We Need You To Do:
- Stay Home If You Are Sick: Patients with symptoms of acute illness are not permitted to enter the clinic. Please rest at home if you, or members of your household have any signs of illness. This includes: cough, fever, chills, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath, sudden loss of taste or smell, new body aches, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.
- Please arrive on time, not early or late, in order to help with physical distancing. Thanks to all our wonderful patients who arrive right on time!
- Wear a Mask: Masks are still required regardless of vaccination status. Wearing a mask that completely covers your nose and mouth the entire duration of your visit is required in all healthcare facilities. If you forget, surgical masks are available for $2.
- Keep Those Hands Clean: Please use hand sanitizer upon entry. Hand sanitizer and wipes are available throughout the clinic.
- Social distancing is required. We adhere to CDC Guidelines which require a six feet social distance from other patients.
- No Entourage: Do not bring anyone in with you, unless they are a medically necessary caregiver.
- We are now BYOB (bring your own blanket), but please leave non-essential items in your vehicle.
Here Is What We Are Doing:
Keeping it Clean, Time and Space
- Breath of Fresh Air: We currently have our medical grade HEPA air filter running all day long.
- We will continue to clean chairs after every patient and sanitize high touch points with an EPA approved cleaner throughout the day. We are very selective with our choice of cleaning agents; however, we recommend that chemically sensitive patients schedule appointments at the beginning of each shift to minimize sensitivity.
- We are asking all patients to use hand sanitizer upon arrival and your acupuncturists are cleaning their hands like it’s going out of fashion.
- Treatment length will be limited to 45 minutes. Because of CDC social distancing guidelines we have to keep a 45 minute treatment time. Of course, if you prefer a shorter treatment, just let us know.
- We have reduced the number of chairs in the clinic to provide more space between patients.
- We have touch-free payment options. Our online scheduling program allows you to pay securely with a debit or credit card on file. We also have Easy Cards, so if you pay for 10 treatments up front at your usual rate on the sliding scale, you get your 11th treatment free! If you don't have a current credit card on file and need to pay at the time of your appointment, please complete your transaction at our self-pay station quickly to maintain social distancing.
- We will be enforcing a 24-hour cancellation policy. We can no longer absorb the costs of missed appointments and late cancellations. Going forward, our policy will be strictly enforced and $30 will be charged for missed appointments and cancellations with less than 24-hour notice.
- The sliding scale is now $35 – $80 per visit. Please pay as much as you can afford for your treatments. Our capacity has gone way down and our costs have gone way up, so we’re asking that you pay as much as you can afford for your treatments so that we can continue to care for you for years to come.